Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of CP Mobility Care BV
We advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations under the Agreement between you and us. You are referred to as the Customer in these General Terms and Conditions. For the sake of convenience, we choose the masculine form, but we also mean "she" where “he” says.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these General Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms always have the following meaning:
Terms and Conditions
these general terms and conditions of CP Mobility Care BV;
the combination of the Customer's username and password for placing an order on the Website;
the natural and / or legal person who places an order on the Website;
CP Mobility Care BV
CP Mobility Care BV, having its registered office and office at (3404LJ) IJsselstein, Einsteinweg 53, trading under the name allesimpregneren.nl;
the agreement between the Client and CP Mobility Care BV that is concluded via the Website on the basis of which the Client purchases the Product from CP Mobility Care BV;
a product offered on the Website by CP Mobility Care BV
the privacy statement of CP Mobility Care BV, which can be found on the Website;
the website allesimpregneren.nl of CP Mobility Care BV, on which the Product is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to every offer of CP Mobility Care BV on the Website, the use of the Website and to every Agreement concluded via the Website.
- CP Mobility Care BV can always change and / or supplement these General Terms and Conditions. Changes do not apply to Agreements already concluded. The most current General Terms and Conditions can be found on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the amended and / or supplemented General Terms and Conditions, the Customer can no longer order the Product.
- Any general terms and conditions or other conditions of the Client do not apply to the Agreement. CP Mobility Care BV explicitly rejects this.
Article 3. Offer and conclusion of Agreement
- The Agreement is concluded by going through the ordering process, which includes acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions.
- An offer on the Website is always without obligation and can be revoked by CP Mobility Care BV immediately after an order has been placed.
- CP Mobility Care BV is not bound by obvious errors and clerical errors in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and availability of the Website
- CP Mobility Care BV does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, current or complete.
- During the ordering process, the Customer can provide login details. When the Customer provides login details, he guarantees to CP Mobility Care BV and is responsible for i) the information he provides when creating his login details is correct, complete and up-to-date.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all use made with his Login Details.
- As soon as the Client knows or has reason to suspect that Login Details have come into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Client must notify CP Mobility Care BV of this, without prejudice to its own obligation to immediately take effective measures, such as changing the Login Details.
- CP Mobility Care BV reserves the right to change the login procedure and / or the login details of the Customer if it deems this necessary in the interest of the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Product is valid at the time it is displayed on the Website.
- VAT is included in the stated total price. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs, will be reported on the Website.
- The Website lists the payment options. When the Customer chooses a payment method after delivery, the payment term depends on the chosen payment method, as indicated on the Website. The payment term is a deadline.
- If the Customer does not pay on time or CP Mobility Care BV is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment method chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer is in default, regardless of whether CP Mobility Care BV sends a further reminder.
- If the Client is in default with regard to its payment obligation, the Supplier can hand over the claim. In that case, costs incurred by CP Mobility Care BV will be borne by the Client, in accordance with the graduated extrajudicial collection costs (BIK).
Article 6. Privacy
- When visiting the Website, when placing an order and when entering login details, (personal) data is provided to CP Mobility Care BV. These (personal) data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement of CP Mobility Care BV and the applicable laws and regulations.
Article 7. Reflection period and complaints
- The Customer has the right to dissolve the Agreement within 30 days after receipt of the Product, without giving any reason, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6: 230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If applicable, the Customer can exercise this right by returning the model form for dissolution as provided by CP Mobility Care BV and returning the delivered Product to CP Mobility Care BV. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of CP Mobility Care BV.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the delivered Product that the Customer does not want as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days.
- In the event of dissolution, CP Mobility Care BV will repay the amount already paid by the Client on the basis of the Agreement within 14 days after receipt of the statement of dissolution. CP Mobility Care BV is entitled to deduct the depreciation of the Product from the amounts to be repaid, insofar as this depreciation is the result of use by the Customer that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the Product. determine the Product.
- If the Customer has opted for a different shipping method than the standard shipping method, only the costs for the standard shipping will be reimbursed by CP Mobility Care BV.
- Complaints about the Product can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org CP Mobility Care BV will respond substantively to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 8. Conformity
- If a Product does not comply with the Agreement, CP Mobility Care BV will repair the Product free of charge and within a reasonable period at the discretion of CP Mobility Care BV or, in the absence of a Product or parts thereof, still deliver it. If repair is not possible or cannot be required of CP Mobility Care BV, CP Mobility Care BV will replace the Product.
- If CP Mobility Care BV has not repaired the Product within a reasonable period of time, the Customer is authorized to turn to another party for repair. CP Mobility Care BV will reimburse the reasonable costs incurred by this third party with regard to the repair.
- An appeal to the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement is not possible if the Customer was already aware of or could reasonably have been aware of the defect when the Agreement was concluded, or if the nature of the Product purchased or the nature of the defect opposes this.
Article 9. Liability
- CP Mobility Care BV is not liable for indirect damage or consequential damage, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or good name or reputation.
- Insofar as CP Mobility Care BV is liable, that liability is limited to a maximum of the price of the Product.
Article 10. Miscellaneous
- The Client may not transfer rights and obligations arising from the Agreement to third parties.
- Dutch law is applicable to the Agreement.
- CP Mobility Care BV guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations.