Remove algae and mold from wood
- 04 Feb, 2021
So you bought a nice garden set last summer, you were completely happy with it! But now a year later there is a complete green haze over the wood. We have added a new product to our shop for this: Care 103 Algae remover and wood protection
Remove and prevent algae
Wood left outside untreated will usually rot, sometimes shrink or expand, but algae will always occur. And that is of course a shame. Algae can sometimes be removed from wood with home, garden and kitchen products such as green soap, soda and cleaning vinegar. The disadvantage of these solutions is that they only solve the symptoms and often have a rather superficial effect. The result is often disappointing and algae returns quickly. With our new product, which has been specially developed to clean wood, the wood returns to its original state. Beautiful, algae-free wood. In addition, this algae remover prevents algae from coming back.
Also for stone
Porous stones can also be cleaned with this algae remover. The treatment is the same as for wood. The result will also be the same. Algae and mold will stay away for a long time and the stones will remain beautiful.
This product is very easy to apply:
- Remove the coarsest dirt residues
- The surface does not necessarily have to be dry
- Pour the liquid into a paint container
- Dip a flat brush or paint roller in the container
- Apply the product to the surface to be treated, avoid puddles and drips
- Remove too much product to prevent shine and staining
- The liquid will absorb colorlessly after about an hour, after 24 hours it will be completely absorbed